Job Vacancy: Network Automation Engineer – Central London
Opticore are currently looking for a dynamic, trustworthy Network Automation Engineer with a proven track record in network operations, projects and deployments. We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills who is passionate about networking and strives to exceed customer expectations. The role is part of a Network team based in central London, working for a major finance company and is client facing.
As a candidate, you will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills. You will work well with a team of peers and have the ability to build and manage existing relationships.
To apply, you must hold a valid CCNP certification and have excellent working knowledge of automation
We are looking for the following key attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A good technical understanding of Data Networks (Min. CCNP certified)
- Experience in requirement gathering, authoring & updating design documents to meet the client’s expectations
- Working in a challenging, fast paced environment with the ability to react in a structured and methodical manner to change
- Good understanding of ITIL framework (Incident Management, Change Management, Event Management)
Required Technical attributes:
- Excellent routing & switching skills
- Strong exposure to Ansible & Python
- Technical authoring of low-level designs, migration plans and change control documents
- Integration within a multivendor environment
Desirable Technical attributes:
- FortiGate Firewalls
- Linux OS
If you think you have got what it takes, up for a challenge and want to join a fun and fast paced company, send a copy of your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the UK.