Job Vacancy: Tooling Engineer (NetBrain) – Central London
Opticore are currently looking for a dynamic, trustworthy Tooling Engineer with a proven track record in network operations, projects and deployments. We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills who is passionate about networking and strives to exceed customer expectations. The role is part of a Network team based in central London, working for a major finance company, the role is client facing. This is a SME level role, managing and owning the NetBrian product set, defining strategy and integrating with the customers environment. As a candidate, you will be a self-starter, with excellent communication skills. You will work well with a team of peers and have the ability to build and manage existing relationships.
To apply, you must hold a valid CCNA certification and have excellent working knowledge of NetBrain.
We are looking for the following key attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A good technical understanding of Data Networks (Min. CCNA certified).
- Experience in requirement gathering, authoring and updating design documents to meet the client’s expectations.
- Working in a challenging, fast paced environment with the ability to react in a structured and methodical manner to change.
- Understanding of ITIL framework (Incident Management, Change Management, Event Management).
Required Technical attributes:
- Strong exposure to NetBrain.
- Excellent understanding of Enterprise grade tooling and monitoring.
- Technical authoring low level designs, migration plans and change control documents.
- Integration within a multivendor environment.
Desirable Technical attributes:
- FortiGate Firewalls
- F5 LTM & GTM (DNS)
- Cisco Meraki
- Cisco R&S
- Linux OS
If you think you have got what it takes, up for a challenge and want to join a fun and fast paced company, send your CV to email@example.com
*Please note we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the UK.