Job Vacancy: Senior Network Engineer (CCNP) – Security Cleared – Newbury
Opticore IT is a rapidly expanding Cisco Partner and Network Design Consultancy.
We are currently seeking ambitious, up and coming Network Engineers to join our permanent team. Cisco and Juniper will be the primary vendors, CCNP accreditation is a must. In turn, we offer you an exciting and progressive working environment, career development, exposure and training to new technology as well as social and team building activities.
As a candidate, you’ll be a self-starter, with excellent communication skills. You’ll work well with a team of peers and have the ability to build and manage existing relationships.
To apply, you must be Security Cleared and hold a valid CCNP certification.
- CCNP Certified
- Security Cleared
- Juniper SRX
- Network design exposure
- Implementing large scale network projects
- Excellent routing and switching
- Knowledge of networking standards, protocols, and technologies
- Experience of network management, diagnostic and compliance tools
- Experience of service provider networks and overlay service designs
- F5 LTM
- Juniper R&S
Opportunity to learn:
- Creating thorough High Level Designs and Low Level Designs
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Linux/Open-Source system administration
- Python and other scripting languages
- Other network and security vendors such as Palo Alto, F5, Checkpoint, Juniper
- To work across the project lifecycles (Requirement gathering, High/low level design, deployments & migrations and hand over support)
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.