Job Vacancy: Opticore Practice Manager
Salary £75,000 OTE
Opticore IT is a rapidly expanding specialist Network and Project Management consultancy offering a wide variety of opportunities to work within challenging and exciting environments across our client base.
We are currently seeking a Practice Manager to join our permanent team. Experience of a similar management role is essential, an appreciation for networking technologies advantageous.
This role will be client facing based predominantly out of our Central London office, whilst travel will be required between sites and also on client site on the M3/M4 Corridor.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with excellent communication skills. Must work well with a team of peers and have the ability to build and manage existing and new relationships.
• Management and development of business and project opportunities within multiple verticals including Finance, Insurance, Media and Telco.
• Responsible for the development and management of high-level stakeholder relationships across all levels of personnel within high profile customers to maintain and grow existing portfolio.
• Management and production of bids and proposals working alongside clients and internal technical pre-sales teams to provide accurate and detailed documentation.
• Management of contractual negotiations for managed service, fixed price and time and material solutions.
• High level of competence, aptitude and credibility across the business enabling leadership and management of support teams and other senior personnel.
• Management of pipeline forecasting, ensuring quarterly and yearly revenue targets are accurate and achieved.
• Responsible for escalation to/from the business to ensure smooth running of all processes from initial contractual engagement through to timely invoice payment.
• Responsible for ensuring senior management and stakeholder groups have accurate, timely reporting and analysis for project delivery and financial tracking.
• Responsible for the collaboration between project delivery teams, stakeholders and senior management teams including key relationships with practice heads, finance, and operations.
• An understanding of technologies including Network Engineering, Datacentre, Network Infrastructure, Telecoms and Project Management.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, up for a challenge and want to join a fun and fast paced company, send your CV to email@example.com